Saturday 16 June 2007

Yenjoy !

Rajnikanth's new movie, Sivaji hit the screens yesterday. And its been chaos in the theatres since. There's so much hype and fanfare about this guy, it never ceases to amuse and amaze me !

Anyway, these are some hilarious Sivaji inspired lines that I heard from a friend.

" After six, there's seven, after sivaji there's heaven. "

" If sachin hits it's sixer, if sivaji hits it's stretcher. "

And here's the killer:

"If you cross chittor there's katpadi, if you cross sivaji there's dead body "

5 comments:

Kochukandhari said...

have you seen his interview on NDTV where the anchor asks him how he looks so young in the movie?

Fireflies said...

hahhaha... good one!!!

Me said...

I have been hearing so much about this movie that the minute it comes out here, I am going for it :)

Tarantismo said...

Beks, no tv, so I couldn't see that interview ! What DID he say to that question? Must have been something hilarious !

Me, you better plan ahead to get the tickets! I think a lot of ppl there are gearing up for the movie as well!

amna said...

hehehe.. this is hilarious!! forwarded it to a couple of my tam friends after laughing my head off for 10 mins

NB: guys shoplift too :)