Friday 15 June 2007

Happy Birthday Ms Independence!

The three of us, (A, L and me), we've known each other since College. That makes it a little more than 7 years. And we've seen each other through a lot and put each other through a lot as well. These women have seen me cry, (one of them has MADE me cry but I still love you, L), made me laugh, they've held my hand (literally and otherwise) through some tough times, stood up for me. So basically, I am truly truly grateful that I have the two of you, anon1 and anon2.

Today is A's birthday. She is Ms.Independence, the Wild Child, the free spirit. The pretty one with many many questions and a very strong sense of justice. She's the only brave one who's touched a snake and she's also eaten dog/cat food. (all this information, thanks to a have-you-ever-quiz that we did).

A Self Portrait of 'A'




We've had our share of fights, A and me, and I don't think that's going to change much. In any case, I am really really glad AND proud to have her as a friend and I hope that even if we fight (hopefully, with decreasing frequency), we can always get over that and move on.

Happy Birthday A! Mmmmwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....when L called me up and said that i should check this out, this is the last LAST thing i expected!!!! Im am truely truely touched!!!! Thank you thank you thank you! This birthday has already been the most awesome one ever ,what with diamonds earings and a laptop, but with this to boot i think i can safely say that i have to be one of the happiest girls in the world right now!!!

Fireflies said...

i wish someone felt the same about me!