Thursday 14 June 2007

snooping around

Appa was having trouble accessing his Rediffmail and so he asked me to check it for him and forward any mails from AA. Of course, I did all that. And a littlebittle more. BUT OBVIOUSLY.. COME ON, I JUST HAD TO. ALL THOSE MAILS JUST STARING AT ME...

And this is what AA had written to Appa in one of his mails, around the time I had decided to quit.

"Im praying for her. Im glad that she has made a decision and is still
sane. Normally she goes into depression before and after any decision."

I was really amused when I read this. Depression? Me ? Bright-eyed-bushy-tailed me?

Well, yeah , he is right about the before part. I go into severe depression and moodiness and self-doubt and general existential angst before every decision.
After the decision, I don't really think about it much. The only reason I would get depressed is the thought of all the decisions that await.

Anyway, its very comforting that AA knows me so well. I sometimes wonder if I know him as well. All I know is, he's the bestest brother I could ever have asked for.

2 comments:

Kochukandhari said...

Is AA an older brother? I'm also glad you're still sane...

Tarantismo said...

Thanks beks ! yeah, AA's my older brother..