Saturday 12 May 2007

I should have listened to the voice inside my head and rented Syriana or Manchurian Candidate or Shaolin Soccer or Lethal Weapon or something, something, anything other than Love Actually. I was weepy from scene 1. Goodbyes are instant tear-inducers for me, followed closely by meeting / seeing people meeting their loved ones after a long time.... And the first scene was a scene at Heathrow Airport, people meeting their loved ones. Sigh.

I kept getting all teary-eyed during the movie and at times getting irritated with all the lovelovelove shite.... But mostly teary eyed....

Next time, Shaolin Soccer...

3 comments:

Shobha said...

Hey, we watched Love Actually over the weekend too :)
The Manchurian Candidate and Syriana are both decent films and you should check them out sometime ... ciao,tc.

Me said...

Me too. I watched Love Actually over the weekend.

Tarantismo said...

Wow ! Talk about coincidence !