Friday 6 April 2007

My brain is steadily degenerating.

I'm not sure what the exact manner in which this is happening is. It could be crumbling into little pieces and just falling off , it could be getting dissolved and getting mixed up with my blood stream or it could just be plain dying out and dead and lying in my skull, serving no purpose.

Spelling mistakes, careless mistakes, forgetfulness, lack of co-ordination, spoonerisms, stuttering , all these abound. Zero concentration, inability to focus... Everything reinforcing my sincere belief that my brain is degenerating. And my daily almond intake is unable to compensate for the high degeneration rate..

I'm dead serious....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....spoonerisms ARE YOUR thing! You ALWAYS had that :) So dont fret too much.This too shall pass.....and then you will feel invincible!
Ananananananonymous

N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

It is crumbling into little pieces because of the work related boredom that you wrote about earlier

Tarantismo said...

Ms. Anonymous, slip of the tongue is not a slip of the mind and those who mark it are very very unkind... And anway, my spoonerism rate has increased exponentially.
I'm sure you're waiting to meet up with me now , huh ?!

NC,more than the boredom, I think its all the inefficiency and inadequate-ness I feel at work that's getting to me. I feel terribly unfit for the tech world.

Tarantismo said...

Ooops, I posted under my old blogger name...

hmmmm = aRrAcK