Monday 9 April 2007

Move move move

"...and right now i'm really broke to call you. my brother A*** is staying with me for some ten months and he has a phone where you could reach me .... 9______. "

From my ex-boyfriend. After 3 weeks, I got a reply to my mail. I don't mind that, he hardly ever checks his mail. It was always like that , even when we were together.

I SO want to call that number. I'm scared that I'll do it in a moment of weakness. I'll have my guard down and say things out of desperation. Maybe I should just delete that mail and forget about the number. Maybe I should prepare myself properly, call up and get it over with.

Or maybe, just maybe, I should move on....

UPDATE : It was a very nice conversation. Did a lot of catching up. Few awkward silences , but no moments of desperation, thankfully.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont tell me anything these days

Tarantismo said...

You CANNOT , repeat, CANNOT use my blog posts against me...
Else , I might just start another blog and go 100 percent anonymous. And yes, that's a threat....

Kochukandhari said...

so you've moved on!

Anonymous said...

Were you breezy? Did you mention that you were being breezy?
I had no doubt that you have moved on,little girl.
Are you going for the movie with GB? Huh huh huh?

Tarantismo said...

Hmm, looks like I've moved on. I'm not sure, but I think the convincing from all of you is definitely helping me believe I have..
Thank you !

Anon, no I wasn't breezy, not at all. I was very 'into' the conversation. All very pleasant.

And no movie with GB, too guilty abt ignoring work.

Anonymous said...

who's gb

Tarantismo said...

GB is what GB does