Wednesday 11 April 2007

A tin of sardines with A Purpose

7.30 A.M. : I don't want to go to office. I don't , I don't. I want to stay at home and I know I'll get more work done if I'm at home. I will, really. But I don't have any reason to Work From Home. It'll just seem like I don't want to work and hence...

8.00 A.M. : Ask for the cab to pick me up at 9.

8:20 A.M. : Warm up 2 slices of bread and some sweet corn. Open a tin of sardines... OUCHOUCHOUCH.. Neat little cut, right across my right thumb. I rinse it under the pipe for a while. Bleeding refuses to stop.

TAN TA DA !! Stroke of genius ! There's my excuse. Bleeding thumb, very messy , cannot type. Will Work From Home !!!

No cab for me, thank you very much !

Right now, I truly believe that everything happens for the best. Everything. And for everything there is a purpose. Even if it's just a tin of sardines.

5 comments:

Me said...

:))

Anonymous said...

hey.....how is your finger,ms.everythinghappensforareason? You should get a tetanus shot..even if the can did not appear rusted to the naked eye.

Anonymous said...

that so was miss independence, hiding under anonymous

Anonymous said...

oh yeah....well i know who you are too miss anon 2 !!!!!

Tarantismo said...

My finger's fine, no problemo, will save the tetanus shot for later ! Thanl for the concern ms anon 1.