Thursday 23 November 2006

Wweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! yaay yaaay

So I’m off to Chennai tomorrow !!! I called up Yellow pages, got couple of numbers for travel agents and I’ve been assured an EQ ticket to Madras !!!! yaaaaaaaaay !!! I’m so excited !! This is very impulsive for me, I usuallly take ages to plan a trip , even if it’s a six hour journey !

And I’m going to meet a really really old friend. Haven’t met her for ages, (I think she would be the only one reading this so I might as well address her in the second person !!) ,but I talk to her everday and chat etc etc. But I feel like I’m going to meet a pen pal !!!!

I AM REALLY REALLY EXCITED !!!!!!

Its been so long since I felt like this , I’d almost forgotten how good it was! The random jumping around, the lil jig, the whooooooppppppeeeeeeee va va voooom ha ha ha feeling !!!

1 comment:

manjadi said...

well the really old friend was hoping there would be an entry and the really old friend is really really excited to and is eating again in all the excitement.