Sunday 19 November 2006

I Hate

I hate


- being misunderstood. I just feel so wronged and , well, misunderstood.

- it when things are unfair.

- seeing little kids being beaten. I cry a little inside and I feel really
helpless.

- it when people ask 'How are you?' and continue walking , without waiting
for an answer. Why do they even bother asking in the first place ?

- myself for getting grumpy and unpleasant when I'm hungry. I try , I really do , to not to, but then my stomach seems to be more powerful than my mind.

- it when people borrow my books and never return them / return them with dog ears and stains all over..

- it when people leave the tap on in full flow, when they're soaping their hands or brushing their teeth.

- it when people don't respect a queue.

- being away from home especially when my brother's also at home...

Sigh......

3 comments:

manjadi said...

shit
I have yr book still
I leave the tap on, but I do think of you usually.
and I understand the hungry thing, or maybe my brother will understand it more.
my mom;s always worried he'll eat her one day when really hungry and cranky
slong, keep writing

manjadi said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tarantismo said...

FYI, that point about borrowing books was not meant for you.....
I knew you'd think it was though !!!