Tuesday 24 July 2007

I also judge

I'm an extremely judgemental person. Its pretty much an unconscious act for me, so these were just a few of things I judge that I'm AWARE of.. I'm pretty sure there are plenty more which I don't even realise..

I judge :

People who litter.

People who come to India/Kerala and act all amused/surprised because "Oh you can speak English so well"

People who misuse their mobile phones - includes speaking while driving , texting while someone is talking to you, not switching it off/setting it to silent while in church/theatre/during a talk EVEN after its rung once and you KNOW its not switched off/on silent.

People who I meet for the first time asking me my 'caste'. I don't know and how does it matter ? And if its someone who knows me who asks, then its more often than not , out of curiosity.

And I also judge myself for judging people who don't think the way I do...

No comments: