Friday 1 June 2007

I feel sorry for the lift operator who has to spend his day inside a box, press buttons now and then, be in a box with people and feel completely alone.

I feel sorry for the XYZ credit-card company representative, who sits in the cafetaria the whole day, gets up when someone comes to get coffee and asks them if they'd be interested in a credit card, only to get a brusque NoThankYOu.

I feel sorry for the coffee machine operator. Its an automated machine, so he really has nothing to do. Once I saw him sitting alone in the cafeteria, staring into space, with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

They probably feel sorry for me, staring into a computer screen the whole day.

1 comment:

Bone said...

hey. funny but i'd been in b'lore last week... i was there in town on the day that car accident, as i now see, happened. i was rained in at my hotel room most prolly. and i'm reading about it now. how bizarre.