Thursday 10 May 2007

A tag saved my blog !!!!!!!!!!!

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT.

On my left elbow. Bike accident. Got a ride from Pondi to Chennai,and we were stopping for breakfast. Was turning (very slowly, very gently) into the restaurant parking lot when the bike skidded on the sand. Ugly ugly scar. Now I can feel my legs go weak everytime I sit behind someone on a bike and we take a turn...

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

A face of Jesus, sculpted in stone and laid on a wooden background. From Argentina, courtesy my brother. Album cover of Bob Dylan's World Gone Wrong , framed, courtesy JT from College.
And a small square framed painting - a greeting card, with Inca-like pictures.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
Very ordinary Nokia. I wanted something absolutely non-fancy. I don't know the model number and in a conference call now, so I can't open it up and check. Took a guess and googled Nokia 6030 and yes, that's my phone.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
lots of this and that. Lot of my father's music - beatles, led zep, doors, dylan, simon&garfunkel. Then there's U2, The White Stripes And I like a lot of pop songs as well, and I'M NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT IT - I like black-eyed peas, I like some bhalle bhalle when I'm drunk, I like eminem and Notorious BIG (this being my current favourite)

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
It's my office laptop so I have my office logo on it.
Boring , I know....

6. WHAT DO I WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Someone to make the right decision for me...
A foot massage would be good.
And world peace....

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
What's there to believe? It's there , it's there.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
Afternoon, 12:30 or so, I think.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
It's going to be a whopping 27 years and they're still yapping away to each other. I really wonder sometimes, what there is to talk about....

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
To someone, 8000 miles away , talking about something I don't want to know about. That was five mins back. Now, Twist in my Sobriety by Tanita Tikaram

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
No, thankfully. I have woken up from bad dreams and then felt scared of the dark, but that doesn't happen too often.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My manager

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
I recently tried on some Chanel perfume, don't remember which one. Loved it.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR / EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Black, of course.

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
I try to avoid them as much. But do take them once in while , when I'm in the wrong time of the month and can't stand up straight and need to get to office. But never more than one and I try not to have it every month.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Oh yes !! Very very ! would never do it. The moment I'm attracted to someone , I find myself consciously avoiding them or backing off.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni, obviously ! I totally agree with you , Fireflies !

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
My manager, but then he IS mad. I didn't make him mad.
Hmmm, I don't know. Anon 1 / anon 2 , have I made any of you mad recently ?
I think it was Appa. I'm not sure if he was really pissed off. I was too mad myself to notice.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
No, not that I know of.

1 comment:

Fireflies said...

hey, i love the music collection. and pop songs - i still love the ones i used to listen to in the early 90s.
i love tags!!