Monday 28 May 2007

Running away

Part of the reason why I'm quitting work is

- M makes my life miserable. And I let him manipulate me and was too chicken to stand up to him. I do hold my ground now and then but not firmly enough. I should have put a stop to it a long time back. I did try, but I wasn't firm enough.
Unable to manage the M and easily pushed around.

- I know jack-shit about all this technical stuff and I have a peer who actually picked up a whole new programming language all on his own. I feel like I'm in the wrong place.
I think I learn best from a text book. I actually READ instruction manuals. I learn best when I'm taught things. I don't think I can just pick up stuff like this on my own, just by exploring.
Unable to manage peer-pressure and easily intimidated.

So there. I'm running away from it. Running back to school. Where there are profs to help me or profs whom I can blame and juniors to make me feel good.

There. That's.the.truth. I'm.running.away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT RUNNING AWAY. dont take too much load. with love from bumbay.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon 1. You are not running away. In fact you are probably doing the best thing you've done for yourself in a long long time. And its about time!!!
Like Anon 1 said "load mat lo,yaar".

Me said...

echoing annon
it's never running back when you are going to school...

!!!

Fireflies said...

even if it is, then keep running! its all good!!!