Wednesday 30 May 2007

Have I told you about my hyperactive conscience ?

I formally submitted my resignation today .

And I feel like a f***** Judas ....

I see disappointment in people's eyes and I feel like I've betrayed everyone here...

I thought I was supposed to feel happy , without a care in the world...

If only there were toggle buttons for my conscience and I could set it to zero now. Because I know that technically there is NOTHING for me to feel guilty about. Technically. But I still feel guilty.

Stupid conscience.

1 comment:

Fireflies said...

i know this sounds stupid and repetitive, but i felt the exact same way! even tho that was exactly what i wanted. i felt bad not only because it made everything final but also because so many ppl had helped me and stood up for me.. all that for nought!