Thursday 24 May 2007

I talked to my parents again, and tried to reason things out with them. But, Appa wasn't in a mood for reason. The only condition he said was that he would be okay with if there was a larger group.....

So, the rest of the day was frantic, trying to convince friends from Madras to join us for the trip. By evening however, it was confirmed that neither of them would be able to come. So, that was that and I had pretty much given up on convincing my parents.

One last call to my parents. I told my dad that 'L & R can't come, does this mean you still wouldn't like me to go ?' To my pleasant surprise, Appa finally relented. His logic being that - if I didn't go, I'd be miserable, and if I DID go in rebellion, I'd still be miserable. Either way, he'd be on the receiving end !!

And I felt all warm and fuzzy inside and of course, undying love for parents mmmwaah mmmwwwaaah mmmmwaaaahs.

Yipppeeeeeee!!! And the only thing on my mind is Pork Pork Pork. Pork vindalloo, Pork roast, Pork fry , Pork sorpatel... yum yum
And yes, kayaking and swimming and all that... :)

3 comments:

hideindisguise said...

congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY...COORG/WILDHONEY/PORK/KAYAKING HERE WE COME!!!!!

Me said...

How utterly cool!! Havea fantastic time :)