Thursday 15 March 2007

Little Secrets

There used to be a time when I was embarassed to buy sanitary napkins from shops. I always made Amma (and sometimes, even Appa) buy it. And I would never stand anywhere near the billing counter while they were getting billed.

Now I find myself watching the man at the billing counter , closely, just to see if he gets uncomfortable billing the little packet of Whisper Ultra.

In medical shops, they wrap the packet in a newspaper AND put it in a little black polythene bag before giving it you. Like, 'Its our little secret, I won't tell, and no one will ever know.'

4 comments:

Akkare said...

Guess I cant ask you to buy the pregnancy test for me then....

Fireflies said...

hey mee too.. but thats only when i just started. now i dont really care!

manjadi said...

i once wrote amma a note and asked her to buy it. i couldn't even talk to my parents abt getting it for me

Me said...

I think a friend once asked her little brother to get it for her (emergency) and when he asked her what it was for, she said there were armpit pads used for soaking sweat.