Tuesday 13 March 2007

S Update

He insists on walking around like a neanderthal, back hunched low, arms hanging low and swaying about. He's been at this trip for a while now, walking from one desk to another, sorting out codes and cursing himself for forgetting to enter a new line character... He's cracking me up...
Today morning, a few minutes after he came in, I heard him walk towards his desk shouting , ' Baby , what happened to you ? What, baby ?'

I presume he was talking to his computer/iPod, because there certainly was no 'Baby'/Babes at his desk..

Okay, neanderthal time is over.. Now he's singing 'Its the time to disco' in slow motion... This is really amusing, I have to bite my lips to stop myself laughing out loud.

He cracks me up, he really does.

2 comments:

jamesbybay said...

hello!

i was searching for Hollywod beauty parlor address ..to help one of my friends for her wedding ..and landed here in this blog. thought will send u this note and see who this kottayam lady is as ur blog was interesting.. in between if u know Hollywood phone #, do pass it on to me :)

my email is jobyjames@gmail and orkut is joby james..

Me said...

lol *snicker* on post ... imagining 'it's time to disco' in slow motion :)
and snicker snicker on jobyjames who wants you to email him.