Friday 12 January 2007

Office New Year bash. Two glasses of red wine and I was determined to be sober. But I just couldn't resist the dance floor despite the crappy Himesh Rashimiya numbers. As long as there's some ding chik ding chik ding chik , I'm happy.

Beer and beef fry at Coconut Grove. Beatles and Sound of Music as accompaniments. Old friends. Beer after wine, not so fine after all..

And now, James Taylor , who reminds me of my father. And I know that as I get more sober, I'm going to wonder if I did anything stupid during the Office party... Hmmm, no I didn't. Since when did dancing become a sin , huh? So just for the record, ' No you didn't, you had a good, good time, ain't no problem with that'

Ya , I said 'ain't'.. I'm not sober........ yet.......

Edit : Very incoherent post, no more posting when drunk...

No comments: