Thursday 21 December 2006

Me, the slave .....

My jeans are so insanely loose AND low rise , that as I sit at my workstation , I can feelthem drop as low as the crack of my ass. And that is not a pretty sight. Thankfully, I have an old wasted jacket that will help me preserve my honour.
And another debt I owe to my jacket - my arms are long long due for some deforestation work. And I feel safe and protected and shielded from digusted, contemptious looks thanks to my jacket. And yes, a little too warm.. But that is the price I must pay.

Sho, what a slave I am to modern stereotypes !

2 comments:

Akkare said...

Went for my deforestation yesterday and the poor woman almost fainted!

Tarantismo said...

Ha ha ha ha !!

That might happen with me too - almost faint when she sees my arms
and then go into spasmic fits and convulsions when she sees my legs!!!