Thursday 16 November 2006

High

Oooooooooh I'm on such high.. The cute guy in my office was in the lift with me , just the two of us.. and he asked me a question and I answered him without stammering or stuttering.....
And then to make it even better , we shared a cab back - just the two of us (ad of course a driver), with a laptop bag propped between... So now I know where he is from (Rajasthan FYI), I know what his voice sounds like (like a MAN mmmmmm) and I know what he smells like (mmmmmmmmmmm) and I know that he's not SO cute when you've looked at his face for more than 3 seconds, which was my record up till now.. But he's still MY cute guy in office.
And ya initially , like a true software engineer he was telling me about work and codes and stack migration and stuff.. and ya he also said that he liked Pune more than Bangalore because Pune was more "cosmopolitan". I don't know if that turned me off a little, well maybe a little. BUT, he's still MY cute guy in office.
Now I'm thinking of how when we're together and how I'll show him this post and how we'll laugh about it together.. tch tch silly goose me... hit me !!
And ya, the cab ride did seem very long and I wondered if I was smelling bad and I wondered if he was going to see his girlfriend or 'significant other' as its called.
sigh......

Still, I'm on such a high I'm scared I might do something drastic....

Ok ok , back to Carpe diem here's a list of things that I want to do for myself
1. Go for an Art of Living course - This is a result of reading this - http://beksandro.blogspot.com/2006/10/art-of-livingfinito.html
I am very inspired .

2. Go for dance classes - Somehow I don't want to go alone. Today I found out two girls from office who are going, so maybe I can tag along .

3. Learn to play the guitar - Ya just like that... But this one I'm not so sure right now

4. Resume French classes - J'aime la Francais. I studied French for two years in school and I enjoyed it. I wish I had continued in College as well, but lacked the will.

Ya, that's about it for now.. As of now, 1 is what I'm most attracted to. But I can't seem to find out when & where a course is happening. I'm planning to mail beks and perhaps ask her for a contact. Let's see..

1 comment:

manjadi said...

art of living?are you serious? but I will not be judgemental and I will be supportive. you shd have gone for the dance classes but and the dance teacher was asking abt my friend in Bang, anyway but go with friends k. and I know the high that comes from a cute guy. wishing you lots of zsa zsa zsu