Thursday 30 November 2006

Amma sweet Amma ....

My mother's coming tomorrow to spend the weekend with me and give me some much needed TLC. These last two weeks have been so stressful that I really think my health has suffered terribly. Work has been hectic, and relations with grumpymoodymean manager have sunk to an all time low. Just sitting in the office has become a stressful time, with all the tension and negativity all over the place.

SO , that is why I am looking forward to my mother coming so that I can crumble safely into her arms and we'll bitch about grumpymoodymeanie and we can together decide which animal he resembles the most or, better still, device devious plans to murder him .

And my brother dear will be joining us in B'lore. Yes , yes he will mess up the house, leave the sheets in a mess, leave atleast one shirt behind, throw his shoes around the place... but right now, I'm looking forward to all that .

4 comments:

manjadi said...

Its much deserved I tell you, much deserved!!!!!!!!!!

Fireflies said...

when will we see another entry arrack???

Anonymous said...

fun, fun, fun!

Tarantismo said...

manjadi:
you have been reading too much of that dramatic novel 'i tell you' ???

fireflies:
I was quickly checking my blog in office, and I saw one more comment, and then my boss came and I had to switch windows. But I knew,I just knew, that comment would be from you !
I'm back !

beks:
yes , yes , yes , it was SO much fun. I got royally pampered :-)