Sunday 30 March 2008

I cry easily. When I feel misunderstood or I finding something unfair or because I feel so helpless. Sometimes its because I feel overwhelmed or touched by someone or something. I don't understand why I have to hide my tears. Why, when I watch a movie with someone, I have to bite my teeth and use all my strength to hold the tears back, lest I embarass myself.

I watched Talk to Her a couple of days back. Its an exquisite movie. I cried while I listened to this song. I felt like the song just moved all over my body and wrapped itself around me.



Softly the night wind singing
Tells me it's bringing my love to me
With every breath it's sending
Love never ending across the sea
My heart and I are trying
To keep from crying
But we are lonely
Fly little bird go winging
And please lead him home safely to me

Cucurrucucu Paloma
Cucurrucucu Paloma
Bring him back to me forever
Let us always be together

What good is my tomorrow
When filled with sorrow just like today
I need him here to hold me
Here to enfold me, always to stay
So little bird please find him
And then remind him I am so lonely
Fly little bird, go winging
And please lead him home safely to me

Cucurrucucu Paloma
Cucurrucucu Paloma
Bring him back to me forever
Let us always be together

Cucurrucucu
Cucurrucucu
Cucurrucucu
Let us always be together

I'd like to believe that I have Spanish blood in me. My name has a Spanish origin, so that's a start. I'd love to learn Spanish. I know I'll like it. I imagine myself , writing a book about myself and my love for Spanish, beginning like this.
'Sometimes I feel guilty about my love for the language. The kind of guilt that one feels when you love another woman more than you love your own mother. I feel like I'm trying to run away from my roots..."

Or something like that.... :)

2 comments:

Niiyara said...

I cry easily too. I wrote about it so much in my blog I had to make a LABEL for it! lol. Holding back tears is the worst. I usually run to bathroom - let it ALL out - 20 mintues later - still drowning in tears - and then have to find someway of disguising it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, i am the same!!! i shed tears even while watching television shows. and i know exactly what you mean about loving another language such that you start believing you have some 'pichle janam ka naata' with it. i feel the same way about italian. you are not a cancerian (i mean the zodiac sign) by any chance, are you?? :)