Wednesday 6 June 2007

PMS, R.I.P ????

I sent Amma this article to read 'coz I couldn't really make sense of most of it and it didn't really sound all true..
And this is what she had to say
"So they say in early days people got pregnant to avoid menses. It must be a man who wrote this, I'd rather have nine months of periods than nine months of pregnancy not to mention the puking, nausea, the gas and the weight and finally and not the least the labour pains that follows it. No wonder those days females popped of so early. Must read that piece once more. "

"must be a man who wrote this..." ha ha ha ! Bang on !

1 comment:

Kochukandhari said...

well, I guess it's fine and probably very convenient not to have any bleeding if you're on birth control anyway but some of the reasons listed for taking birth control didn't seem to have anything to do with um..birth control and everything to do with convenience. I'm just so tired of quick fixes that sometimes it feels like I'm going backwards