Thursday 25 January 2007

My First Tag !!

Ooooh , my FIRST tag !! I'm one step closer to losing my "blog-virginity", all I need now is someone leaving 'effin' abusive comments !!!

So, here goes !!!

Three things that scare me :
  • men dressed in Santa Claus costumes
  • dipping my hand into a bucket full of water - I always think something in the water will attack me
  • flying cockroaches (yes, Beks , I hear you !)
Three people who make me laugh :
  • my brother , Aa
  • Av & Ni - Its two people, I know, but its the two of them together
  • Ivan, my classmate
Three things I love :
  • Books
  • Amma's cooking
  • Dogs
Three things I hate :

  • Monday mornings
  • Folding clothes
  • one-on-one s with manager

Three things I don't understand :
  • the pressure cooker
  • snobby people
  • income tax calculations
Three things on my desk :
  • my laptop
  • a calculator
  • a box of tissue paper
Three things I am doing right now :
  • listening to Joaquin Sabina (thanks to Akkare)
  • feeling hungry
  • Chatting with Rpathy
Three things I want to do before I die
  • Visit Macchu Picchu
  • Organise a second honeymoon for my parents
  • Kiss a woman , and mean it.
Three things I can do :
  • Make tasty mashed potatoes
  • Raise one eyebrow
  • SMS coherent messages with my eyes closed
Three things you should listen to :
  • Elton John's Tiny Dancer
  • parents
  • Kids playing 'House House' and talking like grown-ups
Three things you should never listen to :
  • my manager
  • Micheal Bolton's 'Can I touch you there?' Eeeew
  • people who put you down
Three things I'd like to learn :
  • Photography
  • To cook like my mother
  • to dress myself up
Three favourite foods :
  • Anything by Amma
  • Biriyani
  • Nirula's truffle pastry
Three beverages I drink regularly
  • Coffee
  • Beer
  • Red Wine
Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid :
  • Home and Away
  • Malory Towers
  • The Crystal Maze
Three people I would like to tag :

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Bolton - the horror!

N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

:) . Hilarious . However Michael Bolton is still better than Himesh Resgammiyya ?

P S: What is Macchu Picchu?

N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

First Time here . Was prompted by the name aRrAcK and aRrAcK is a lovely mallu name

Tarantismo said...

Hey nariyal chutney ! Welcome !! I don't know , Himesh Resblahblahblah doesn't make me nauseous , just sick but not nauseous....

Machu Picchu is in Peru
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu
and used be a sort of retreat town for the Incan nobility. I've been wanting to go there ever since I read Neruda's poem about it.

manjadi said...

who's av and ni and I'm being super presumptious right now