Sunday 10 December 2006

Mixed Emotions

Today, I woke up , brushed my teeth, swept the house, washed the dishes and cooked lunch - in my sphagetti and panties.

And I felt like Geri Halliwell.

And, yes , the curtains were drawn.

And then I went out to get myself warm clothes, braving the insane and noisy weekend crowds in the malls, went to church, got stuck for an extra one hour "Youth Mission" - which was so crappy and pissed me off royally. It went something like this ' Why do you try to be John Abraham or Bipasha Basu? Have you ever heard of Bipasha Basu being raped? Have you heard of any actress being raped? No. That's because they dress decently in real life. '

CRAP

So I was mighty pissed on my way back home .

I got back and made cabbage thoran and dal , which is going to be my staple diet over the next week.

And then I got all nervous and upset because it was less than 4 hours away to Monday and I hadn't done any work like I was supposed to.

And then I had the longest chat with Appa who came very close to cheering me up and I think even if it didn't get my spirits up, it definitely helped me to relax and savour the last one hour of my weekend.


In 21 days and 23 hours, I'll be back in Kottayam..... :-)

2 comments:

Fireflies said...

I too am very upset over the ending of jay's blog.
and btw i recently felt very much like you when i slept naked for the first time. I somehow coud never do that previously even during the hottest of hottest days in delhi.

Fireflies said...

hey why dont you comment on my blog anymore. not taht i update it very regularly... but still!!!